Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries today announced plans to launch a 4G based highspeed braodband wireless services across the country in 2012.
- Dedicated line connections between two people conversing will be a thing of the past. Everything will be data packet based.
- High speed ultra broadband will be available on a wireless mode to mobiles, tablets and all forms of smart devices.
- 3 technologies form the core of 4G backbone: Mobile WiMax, HSPA+ and LTE (Long Term Evolution)
- Max speed in 3G networks that has been acheived is 28Mbits/sec for downloads. 4G networks will usher in a 1Gbit/sec speeds and 100Mbits/sec will become a routine.
- Since every device in a 4G network has a IP, there will be a seamless handover as the user moves across cells
If you enjoyed reading this post, Subscribe to the feed here ...And never miss a post