1. Which country is the second fastest growing market for Facebook, the popular social networking engine?
India - 46 million monthly active users from India as of December 31, 2011, an increase of 132 percent from the previous year. Brazil top the growth rate list.
2. Junglee.com, Amazon’s official portal for India in its current avatar is a comparision site involving multiple online commerce portals. Two of them are prominently absent – the same two also considered by Amazon as key competition to beat in India. Which two?
Flipkart and Infibeam
3. Which state in India tops in terms of Facebook activity?
Maharashtra - Maharashtra is followed by Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh.
4. Which popular Indian site has dragged Google to court citing “appearance of competition ads on their website”?
5. Which Canadian company has been awarded the contract of building and marketing Aakash, the $35 tablet conceived by IIT, Jodhpur?
If you enjoyed reading this post, Subscribe to the feed here ...And never miss a post